Women’s Health Specialists of Montgomery County, P.A., located in Rockville and Germantown, Maryland, offers the highest quality of gynecologic healthcare to girls and women of all ages. Developing ongoing personal relationships with our patients, from the pediatric and adolescent girl to the post-menopausal woman, helps establish open lines of communication throughout their lives.
Women’s Health Specialists’ state-of-the-art services include robotic surgery using the da Vinci® surgical system to perform the most advanced minimally invasive procedures that treat gynecological and oncological diseases. The surgery team performs surgical procedures at Holy Cross Hospital – Silver Spring, MD (the first hospital in Montgomery County to offer robotic surgery using the da Vinci system), Holy Cross Hospital – Germantown, and Shady Grove Adventist Hospital in Rockville, MD.
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers. Your payment or co-payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and major credit cards. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit the bill to your insurance carrier. Please bring all plan ID cards so your claims may be filed with the correct carrier.
If you are a member of an insurance plan with which we participate, we will follow their billing requirements. If a referral authorization is required, please obtain it prior to your visit.
Our phone lines are open 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website